Industrial Electrician / Electrical Maintenance Technician
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Inspect, maintain and repair electrical equipment using variety of electrical test equipment, meters and tools.
- Install new electrical and electronic equipment and wiring according to electric codes and manufacturing manuals.
- Handling factory machines and equipment’s maintenance, repair, trouble shooting and reconditioning.
- Install and test new machines and equipment as necessary.
- Repair and replace damage electric parts, increase machines’ safety and procedures and ensure workers safety measures while operating.
- Program and solve problems for AC or DC Drives, PLC operating and general programing.
- Periodic maintenance and trouble shooting of equipment.
- Diagnoses and repair or replace faulty components.
- Adhere to all the safety and ISO instructions and procedures at all times.
- Deep Understanding for Industrial Electric systems and equipment.
- Highly skilled in using hand tools and testing tools.
- Ability to read and understand electrical diagrams.
- Strong knowledge of Mechanical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems.
- Ability to test and troubleshoot electronic parts.
- Experience in operating and programing AC Drives and PLC knowledge (PLC Programming Preferred).
- A quick learner and ability to research.
- Hardworking and responsible.
- Ability to work under stress and handle long work hours if required.
- Good English communication skills and teamwork.
- Problem solving skills, and ability to learn and research for solutions
Educational and Personal Details:
- A Certificate Holder in Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Should have at least an Electrical and Electronic Engineering Institute Certificate
- Language: English Speaking, Reading, and Writing.
- Age Requirement: Maximum 30 Years of age
- Must be in good health condition not having any breathing problems, heart and blood sugar or diabetes, and with strong physical conditions.