Machinist, Lathe & Milling / Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Take charge of the machines, maintenance and repair.
• Make molds and parts using machine tools including Manual Lathe machine & Milling Arc welding, MIG Welding …etc.
• Troubleshoot and solve all Mechanical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic machines and equipment.
• Produce and fabricate any required parts and products.
• At least 5+ years maintenance working experience.
• Professional in using machine tools and hand tools.
• Deep understanding in the mechanical operation and methods of Pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
• Basic knowledge in industrial electric maintenance.
• Hardworking and responsible.
• Ability to work under stress and handle long work hours if required.
• Good English communication skills and teamwork.
• Problem solving skills, and ability to learn and research for solutions.
Educational and Personal Details:
• Minimum an Undergraduate Certificate in Mechanical Engineering or At least Mechanical High School Graduate or having an Institute Certificate.
• Language: Must be profecient in English
• Age Requirement: Maximum 30 Years of age
• Must be in good health condition not having any breathing problems, heart and blood sugar or diabetes, and with strong physical conditions.