Plastic Extruder Machine Operator and Maintenance Technician
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for handling PVC pipes and hoses production lines.
- Setting die mold, operating machines and production quality control.
- Trouble Shooting machines, mechanical and electrical, maintenance.
- Supervise labors, prepare production reports and maintain HSE level.
- Operating production lines as per the instructions of the production supervisor. (Setting mold, pre-checkup operation)
- Control production quality, supervise packaging labors, ensure overall production quality and safety.
- Machines trouble shooting, handle the general maintenance and all minor machines maintenance, report any major breakdown or request for schedule maintenance to the maintenance team.
- At least 3+ years experience in Plastics Extrusion Machine operation and maintenance.
- You will be required to pass the machine test and interview before the selection is made.
- Must have an Engineering Degree preferably in Plastics Engineering.
- Language: English Speaking, Reading, and Writing.
- Age Requirement: Maximum 30 Years of age
- Hardworking and responsible.
- Ability to work under stress and handle long work hours if required.
- Good English communication skills and teamwork.
- Problem solving skills, and ability to learn and research for solutions.
- Must be in good health condition not having any breathing problems, heart and blood sugar or diabetes, and with strong physical conditions.
Salary: AED2,500.00 - AED5,000.00 per month