Welder & Steel Fabricator
- Performing skilled work in welding/ fabricating fit ups.
- Understand the project specifications and requirements.
- Coordinate and communicate with other team members to ensure continuous improvement and to meet the production targets.
- Ensure proper follow up of all safety practices.
- Maintain and manage using of all welding/ fabricating equipment.
- Read and follow blueprints to ensure exact specifications and output.
Technical Skills and Experience:
Ability to use all welding equipment and tools:
- Familiarity with ARC, MIG, TIC, Gas welding and cutting, using cutters grinders and all metals cutting and surfacing tools.
- Fabricate and manufacture metal parts for assembly.
- Blueprint reading and knowledge of common welding symbols.
- Test output to ensure strength and tolerance of welds.
- Prior experience in welding/ fabrication preferably in manufacturing environment.
- Age Requirement: Maximum 30 Years of age
- Must be in good health condition not having any breathing problems, heart and blood sugar or diabetes, and with strong physical conditions.
- Must be available in U.A.E